A low carb take on this Asian inspired dish. Prepared with Sriracha sauce, coconut aminos and Thai chilis for kick, this keto sweet Sriracha Brussels sprouts is sure to tingle your taste buds.
Sweet Sriracha Brussels Sprouts
A sweet and spicy low carb take on the popular Sriracha Brussels sprouts.
- 24 oz Brussels Sprouts
- 1/8 cup Coconut Aminos
- 1/8 cup Sriracha Sauce
- 1/8 cup cup water
- 1 tbsp Sweetener of choice
- 1 tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Konjac Flour
- Green Onion Scallions
- Thai Chilis
- Toasted Sesame Seeds
- Pre-heat oven to 300F. Trim the woody ends of sprouts and cut in half lengthwise. Toss sprouts in a bit of oil, and lightly season with salt and pepper (go easy since the sauce is salty).
- Place sprouts, flat side down on a rimmed baking sheet, and bake in the over about 45 minutes, flipping the sprouts half-way through.
- Meanwhile, to a small sauce pan, add coconut aminos, Sriracha, water, sweetener and rice wine vinegar then bring to a boil. Lower heat and sprinkle konjac flour over the top to thicken sauce.
- Once sprouts have finished cooking, toss in sweet chili sauce and serve with garnish.